October 21! Richmond YC. A dazzling array of subjects and speakers. Signups are open.
For more information, see the sign-up page.
- Gilles Combrisson will be talking about masts, halyards and spars generally. Inspections, specs, things that can go wrong, spares, fixes.
- Merf Owen is going to be giving his perspective on overall boat prep and major systems, how to go about it and what to prioritize.
- Eric Steinberg will cover electronics/power, including
- Rowena Carlson (2018 Chief Inspector) will be covering inspections.
- Pasha will be present to cover shipping your boat home.
- Sails ... Logisitics, and a few other topics to be squeezed in